An Embarrasing Moment
1. WHEN DID IT HAPPEN?
This happened when i was 12.
2. WHERE DID IT HAPPEN?
It happened in the supermarket.
3. WHO WAS THERE?
My dad and me and a lot of people.
4. HOW WAS THE MOMENT ?
The moment was embarrassing.
😄When I was
12, some embarrassing things happened during the time I accompanied my dad to
the supermarket.
It was the
day before my birthday when suddenly my father asked me to accompany him to the
supermarket, so I accompanied my father to the supermarket, while we were
buying some things, he asked me to go to the refrigerators and have 8 bags of
milk so I went to the regrigerator and I took out 8 bags of milk ,when i returned to my father unfortunately they slipped from my hands and i dropped
them, while i was with my dad and some of them broke and spilled on me, i felt
embarrassed and frightened because my dad was going scold me , and it happened, my dad scolded me and that
day i felt so humiliated. 😔
Comentarios
Publicar un comentario